Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another day we'll sing about the magic that was you and me



And it's okay, if you had to go away, 
Oh, just remember the telephones, they work both in ways
and the more you follow through
theres always more left over
not too much explaining to do
and if ever ever ever you find your love
I will be your lifeline- I wont ever miss a phone call
but if I never never never never never hear them ring, 
If nothing else, I'll think the bells inside have finally found you someone else 
Well thats okay...cause I'll remember everything you sang.....
Because you and I both loved 
what you and I spoke of
and others can only dream of
Yeah, others can only read of
the love that I love...
(Jason Mraz)

Here's to the end of an amazing period of my life
and the beginning of a new adventure;
I'm open for anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment